2/6/09

Neither here nor there.

I have the time to blog hahah:D
Actually nothing much to blog so i'll just crap a few lines here then.
I have received spammage of homework!!! Esp stupid chinese walao another jian bao zzz and xi zi and next week got ting xie !!!! ): Maths, lit, geog and chem. How am i supposed to do all these and revise for 3 tests next week. Teachers are murderers. -.-
Anyweh maths test was ok except that i didn't know how to do the last question the rest should be okay bah. Geog was huh i don't understand a thing lol. I shall end off my how-was-today paragraph. Oh yah bused to compass point also. Saw the pink with black polka dots dickies again! (third time seeing it and it still looks so tempting). Rah feel like buying but i should save money since now i need to buy more clothes D:

And YAY it's my beloved saturday tomorrow hohohoho. :D
AND AND V.DAY IS COMING :D :D :D (lol nut prepare to get roses.)

No comments: