5/25/09

Try to leave a light on when I'm gone.

HI :D Nvr knew i could laugh so much from playing audi. LOL :D
Anyway i shouldn't have gone to school today. It was such a waste of bloody time! Ughhh. Hot sun was like killing us! And the whole history trip sucked to the core. Except for the battle box :D Well history could never be fun right. I guess.
And mmh my results weren't that good. Most of them were B4. Ok...not good. I swear term 3 i will study more and improve my results! So that i can get into the same class as baby :D Ok ok my motivation :D :D Still not sure if i should take bio or physics/pure geog or pure lit :(

Ok so, nothing else about today. TMR WILL BE BORING. Seriously. If not for the movie after that, i think i would pon school tmr. Thinking of skipping school on wed/thurs/friday. Anybody interested :D Pon with me pls. :D



No comments: