9/19/09

20092009

So today I woke up and rushed out of the house, changed + pack + everything in around 20mins k! Proud of myself :) Usually I take 1 hour ++ HAHAHA.

I went somewhere kind of secretly before meeting bb, hahaha i was like hiding stuff from him and he got really suspiscious and all. Ok anyway, I was at vivo city before meeting him, and I wanted to take a train down to meet him but I realised i needed to top up my card first.
So i (in a rush) went to the control station and asked the guy to top up $5. Then he give me the fucking guai lan face and point to my ezlink card, referring to the sticker that is covering my face. I didn't reply because I want guai lan him back.
Then he said 'Do you know you are not supposed to paste sticker blah blah fuck blah, take out the sticker now' And I was quite pissed cos I was running late. So I took off the sticker and threw it back, and gave guai lan face again HAHAHHA win. Then he stare at me for a few secs - mins? Walao waste time only. I really wanted to shout Fuck right in the face but I didn't want my day with bb to be ruined, so I controlled . Then he crapped somemore about asking me to read instructions behind and blah blah wasted more myselftime. All the time I was giving him the stfu face like this -.- and _l_ this. Ccb.

Didn't really let that guy ruin my day...ok cut story short I met bb and then I brought him to Fish & Co. On the way he kept asking 'where r we going !?!??! ' LOL. Think I want kidnap him isit!
The food there is really nice x100000000000000000000000000000000 !!!!!!! Damn nice, the cheese + fish just melts in your mouth. I wna go back there soon. But it's a little ex :(
Took a train down to vivo (again) and we watched Aliens in the attic, nice!!!!!!
After that act kiddy at toyrus for awhile hahhaha i show off my superb hula hoops skills! Had light dinner at super dog then made up an excuse and i secretly went to buy for him cake, but he already found out anyway. So smart for what!! :(
Blah blah blah lazy blog already, had oreo cheesecake at vivo upstairs, damn nice! :) I used my super nan ting voice to sing him birthday song. LOL.
Trained home, reached home at 8 + and straight away on com go play audi competition HAHAHHA.

I'm bored. Don't feel like studying today. Will study tmr. I wna play audi later!! Finding for company :(
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Dear bb, hope you liked everything today, I used the money on you instead of buying clothes for myself k! You know how much i love to buy clothes right.... :> Shows that I can wei ni xi shen. LOL LOL. I know i rock and i have a great mind :) :) :) Hehehe.

Happy (early) 14th Birthday!!!!
I love you and forever more :)



p/s I'm still on hiatus

No comments: