9/14/09

If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting, time after time.

Wasted another day going to school. Oh well..another few weeks more, I hope everything will go smoothly for this few weeks.

I will be going for a hiatus.
If I wanna blog i will just blog on weekends. But i will still be updating twitter often
Trying my best to go on Msn hiatus also, but like cannot leh. How ?!??! Hahahah.

Since exams are coming, blogging will be a complete waste of time.
Time for me to study !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must improve 50 positions to get my beloved Samsung Jet !!!! Woo :)

Meanwhile. I thank God for everything I have now. Really damn grateful. Things could have been much worse. I am going to church (confirm liao lor), it's just a matter of time and some issues that has to be settled first.

K bye will be going to study nao.
Another long day tmr, stupid timed practice waste time only -.-

p/s changed blogsong!

No comments: