9/13/09

There's just something about the way you know me and I can't explain enough

I.am.so.damn.bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing interesting about my life today. Had my fav. snack after tuition today! :> Yeah that's the most 'fun' thing i can think of. Period.
Died in tuition today because the teacher sux big time and the aircon was going at -100 degrees celsius.
Died in the mrt today because it was fucking crowded and got people with BO around me.
Died while realising that tmr got school.

But i am still alive, my dear, But I am still alive.

FAMILIAR ANOT THAT LINE !??!?!?!?!??!
LOL LOL LOL. If you all (cchms) done your lit homework you will know lah k!
I likey that poem!! :) The rest all damn shitty one especially 'The sick rose' tmd don't even know what the shit that shit poet talking about can!!

 (......................)

No more poison Killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy remedy oh~~~~~~~~~~
Stop stop preying Cause I'm not not playing
I'm not frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy, oh ~~~~~~~

Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh ~~~~~
Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh ~~~~~
// I am seriously addicted to this song!!! (My blogsong currently) I really feel like singing out loud whenever I hear this. :) :) :) :) LOL.


Right. Before I forget!
Happy 8th Month Gillian !!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey i'm a good stead k, you didn't even remember! :'( Heartbroken.
Anyway will do a post for you tmr, tmr must take pixxxx then can post!!

No comments: