9/20/09

Quote Xinghwee: Hiatuses are meant to be broken.

"Find the one you can be yourself in front of and say absolutely anything.
You can laugh, you can cry, you can hug, you can fight with him and then make up at the end of the night;
and he would still be crazy about you.”

:) love u bb, happy birthday!!!!!!

Today: Got pissed off in the morning but the bitch, decided to pon tuition and went sy's house to 'study' which was seriously fail because sy kept laughing + irritating me, went home and got pissed by the mandy bitch again and i pissed bb off, cried like I was going to die, took some tests and they said me and bb's relationship is like a glass :( , went to play audi and I got into 3rd round!!!, smurf became my nagging mother and nagged at me to study, Justin owned me in Gee @ audi, owned justin in another song, and Smurf claiming that she is 'studying'.

That was my Sunday for you.

No comments: