1/27/09

Because it hurts too much.

Sorry too lazy to get the memory card into my computer from the camera. Shall do that tmr when i am much less lazy.

I lost the lit answers. Now i can't refer to them, gahhhhh. Just woke up from my 30 mins sleep and realised i haven't done alot of things: Learn ting xie and finish lit worksheet. I think i will study geog tmr. I don't like chinese new year. It sucks. The whole day you have to be changed cos' anytime visitors might come and give you ang pao. Can't even have peace at home. -.-
It's gonna be over, finally. But oh well here comes stupid school. I wished i was 20 now and i have my own house and i don't have to work and money just comes rolling in everyday.
Yeah right. Lol.

and btw, people. stop hiding your feelings or whatever just tell him/her straight in the face how you feel whether you want or don't want and stop being so ...............uh can't find the word.
Every moment must be treasured.

No comments: