1/1/09

Argh. Someone help me!!! D: I dunno what to bring to school tmr omg. I don't wanna bring maths cos' it's heavy and what the heck is the last period (ELT)? Oh god please i hope it's not lit cos' i haven't done lit. Pe tmr but i don't care LOL i'm wearing school uniform i am not in the mood to run and fucking get sweaty on my first day of school ):
So today i went White Sands with ah yue to buy her bag. Walao she damn fussy!!!! In the end took train back to tampines and bought the zinc bag. She spent like i dunno how many million hours thinking if the bag is durable and will last long. -_- I liked the bag alot !!! Wanted to buy it hahaha. Anw. I bought my new hp strap (it's not as nice as my prev one D: ), a new mirror, keychain and the heart badge thing. Yay i'm alr sorta prepared to go to school can't wait woo i can't wait to see all my friends!!!!!! Ahahahah school here i come LOL.

Please tell me there's no lesson tmr. ): !!!!
And get well soon baby D: I want to see you tmr D:

OH YAH I FORGOT TO SAY MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!!!
Hello 2009:
1. Get better grades.
2. Save more money.
3. Get more clothes :D !!!!!
4. Spend more time with family/friends/baby :D
5. Don't spoil my new phone.
6. Last long with baby!!!! (i know we will yay.)
7. Rebond my fugly hair.

No comments: