12/31/08

Last day of 2008 post. ):
Hi went for tuition in the afternoon. Kinda fun. After that went Compass point to accompany sy to get her friend's present. Saw some hp straps at 77th street. I need a new one badly. Mine's breaking LOL. Used it for 2 months alr D: Ok so after that went sy's house. Nut and I were playing with her hamsters. Damn cute ok!! Thinking of asking her to give it to me.(she said yes i think) so yay i'll have a hamster to play with HAHAHA. But it'll be a huge responsibility and all....................haha whatever. Cooked noodles @ her house.Chaotic scene LOL. Nvm shan't elaborate. Bused home after that.

Ok. Here's the thing. I did this last year (with justin i think) LOL. And we are gonna do this again!!!! This 2008 has been great (kinda no not really sucks but still.) so here are some people i want to thank for making a difference in my 2008 :D

Bryan:
HI BABY!!!!! :D
I known you through Justin/Dusk. Didn't know that things would turned out this way ha. I had alot of fun with you and you always never failed to make me laugh. Thank you for everything. Aiyah i dunno what to say cos' i always say the same thing in letters :x
I LOVE YOU BABY :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nut:
Bestie :D
We should have made anniversary LOL. Since p3 i've known you. So its................almost 4 years alr woohoo. I'm so glad we didn't drift apart this whole year since we're from different schs ): You've been the cheerful one always,but i know that you have some problems well with whatever lah i won't say here. Just to let you know that things will turn out to be better next year i guess and i'm always here for you k!!!!!! :D don't emo or whatever anymore cos' it's so not you. Love you nut. :D And we should really have a don't-spend-so-much-money plan yo.

Smurf:
Dar :D
I miss you alot!!! ): I know we aren't that close i mean in terms of knowing you (i think it's around july p6 i started talking to you LOL). But we bonded cos' we played audi :D I'm so sorry i quitted audi and it seems like we have drifted apart. Duh,you play audi 1903819028439018309123123 hours a day. LOL. And you can't meet up often..but i hope next year we can meet after school cos' it's really sad not hearing your moaning sounds. ITS TOO CUTE OMG LOL. Love you alot k have fun with your mehmeh hahaaha. Don't play audi too much k!!

Shiyun:
Hi :D
We should create anni too :D Yours is same as Nut but i guess i started hanging out with you earlier than her. O: Anyway we sorta started getting closer in p6 in tuition and i'm really thankful for that. We didn't drift apart this year also (another thankful). You changed alot this year O: And i know the breakup in Sept or something i dunno really hit you hard but i'm glad you cheered up. Rmb don't look back, just go forward. 2009 will be a better year for you :) And i will always rmb the talk-through-night conf we had! WE LOVE AMK HUB AHHAHA LOL. I'm joking i hate that place oh well. Love you.

Peixuan:
HI KISIAO PARTNER!!!!!!!!!! :D
You were one of the first few friends i made in Chung Cheng :D And i'm glad i talked to you hahah. I had fun with you throughout the year cos you really made a difference in the class. Your laughter is forever funny LOL. I rmb we always like to disiao Aldon hahah and Kok Jian and Huiping too. Thanks for accompanying me to places malls and everything you were my going-out partner this whole year !!! Thanks alot dearest :) Don't worry about your lost wallet cos' i'm sure you will find it. Cheer up k or else I and Chris won't be happy HAHAHAH :x See you on Friday and we shall kisiao tgt again HOHOHO.

Gillian:
HI BEEEEEECH PARTNER !!!!!!!!!!! :D
i got to know you better in term 4 :D I guess this year wasn't that good for you in a way x.x ?But i'm happy you cheered up and became a happier person now! Rmb we grow up will become singer k! LOL our voices are nice together heh. 'lucky i'm in love with my best firiend..........' HAHAHHA OUR THEME SONG LOL. We will always sing it tgt :D Im lucky i'm in love with you gi !!!! Next year if you want emo we emo together okay? -smiles- (adapted from you LOL) AND GI ! SOPHIE KINSELLA ROCKS :D Thanks for introducing the book to me love you!

Huiping:
HI AH PING!!!!! :D
Huiping ah huiping. The stupid laughing ass. LOL. You are really cute and responsible :D Being a chairman isn't easy, i know. But you managed to handle it well. Really proud of you heh :D You always laughed for no reason and it was really weird. Thought you were posessed or something (how to spell how to spell). I forgot how i knew you though,but we still became good friends right ! Thank you for all your news and gossips (EH EH FELICIA CHIN TOP 4 HOTTEST GIRL) Lol !! Anyway next year we must work hard k! Must prove to that Wang Feng that we are smart and pro in chinese HAHAHAH.

Jiayue:
HI SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Weird we have the same surname and almost alike name but that's fate cos we are sis !!! :D I love you alot !!! You always cheer me up with your silly movements and stuff. It was really funny and i rmb that time i almost died of laughter in assembly. LOL IT WAS SUPER FUNNY. (Huiping gi and px will rmb). I know you very hardworking but sometimes must go out have fun ok. OH YAH AND THE WAY YOU DRINK THE SOUP AT CAFE CARTEL STILL SEND ME INTO FITS OF LAUGHTER LOL. Love you mwarrckkkkssss thank you for all those tears of laughter HAHAH LOL. Good luck with ah lerk :) Hope you two will stead next year, i know you both truly love each other omg don't kill me.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Emily:
HI DEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Dear! I miss you alot! I got to know you better this year eh? We never really talked in primary school and it' weird and all how i suddenly am so close to you ahahha. I liked going out with you cos' its fun :D we will always go shopping and i trust your taste alot HAHAH. Got one time we chionged 2 movies in a day that was so cool :) Sorry for making you go home so late everytime at 10 plus or 9. It's not my fault HEH. LOL. Anw thanks for accompanying me all these while and welcome back from Bangkok! Love you dear always :)

Amanda:
HI NU PENG YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!!! :D
We only met up a few times this year and imy imy alot ): We have drifted apart so much lah i hate you alot now. ): I want to be like last year and kisiao with you during recess again but i know it's not gonna happen anymore. ): Going out with you is always joy cos i will laugh like mad and we will talk about the PL girls and how they changed. Oh well i miss you and i hope to see you more often next year ok!!!!!!!!!! And probably spill macaroni cheese on you HAHAHHAHA 70 CENTS IN PRI SCH I STILL RMB LOL. Or isit not 70 cents ? LOL :x

Dusk:
HI BUDDY!!! :D
ok not exactly buddy but.........anyway. It's been great knowing you. :D Just to let you know you have friends like me nut sy etc etc so don't be sad anymore. Dying is useless cos' one day we all will die so why not enjoy life to it's fullest first? So yeah cheer up k. Sorry for injuring your foot (incident at ecp) and caused you to be like almost crippled for the whole of your holidays. Sorry i know we ruined your holidays sorry sorry. ): Have a happy 2009! :)

Justin:
HI EX LJ !!!!! :D
Dunno why when i think of dusk it always links to you. AND GUESS WHAT I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY TO YOU TO ! Damn you LOL.

Justin Tng:
HI KOR !!!!! :D
(thought of you cos of the stupid justin upstairs.)
You and your stupid lame stuff but it was funny hahahah. Haven't seen you yet oh well guess i look cuter than you LOL. Msn chats are fun :D and rmb hor, next year must meet up and disiao aldon ok! ANTI ALDON FTW.

Aldon:
HI GAY!!!!! :D
OI ALDON I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. Ok lah i be nice. I don't hate you that much cos' you were funny at timese and made me laugh so ok lah, you're a nice friend. EXCEPT FOR THOSE TIMES YOU PISSED ME OFF AND ALMOST TOLD MS CHIA WHO I LIKED OK !!! LOL. Thanks for not telling any teachers i sms in class (whoops) you 've been a great partner for term 4. (SO NOT OMG). And let's play paper volleyball again with px! Oh and WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME YOU GOT EX ONE LOL. (I am agigtated so i typed in caps sorry)

Tianlerk:
HI A-BETTER-PARTNER-THAN-ALDON!!!! :D
Hi partner. LOL. Cheer up about ____ cos i think it will be better next year k. Science freak i dunno what to say liao. Oh yah thanks for teaching me alot of stuff i didn't know about science and letting me copy your ting xie (whoops) and i din mind letting you copy mine too (whoops) HAHAHA have fun with your windows fries -_-.

Huaqian:
HI GONG KIA !!!! :D
I don't really know you well but hoho. Gong kia ccl. Had fun laughing with you and everything thanks for being a good friend :) And jy in your guzheng!!!

Lester:
HI GRANDUNCLE !!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Mr nice guy :D Thanks for being so nice HAHAHA. I dunno why but you very gentleman leh,but still have the mickeymouse face LOL!!!!! I will always rmb your 'SHUT DOWN LAH,LOG OFF AND SWITCH USER' phrase that you always use when we want to shut you up :D You are always the joker and i swear you are super funny when you insult us LOL. 'GIRL,GIRL'. And yeah good luck with your npcc stuff and be a policeman next time when you grow up hohoho. Bye Pai kia forever -_- LOL.

Ok,i'm really very sorry if i left you out. Cos these are the people i rmb now. Bye.
And happy new year everyone!!!! :)

No comments: