12/17/08

Wow second post of the day O: !
Watched Beast Stalker with baby just now. Kind of boring and confusing but still quite nice :D
After that walked around blahblah bused to kovan,ate at Mc and did homework LOL. Nut came and i rushed through my diary and bloody essay -_-.
Then we went in class at 7.40. Got scolded,shan't elaborate much.
Class was slightly better than last week cos' i din sprain my freaking neck lol. Wrote another bloody essay lesson end and bused home? Heh.

Ahhhh now to crap about my financial crisis state. (Yes again.)
I have to buy so many many many many many many many many fucking items!!!
Today just saw this beautiful spag top at Amk hub and i have to have it ok! LOL. It's 15 bucks,affordable bah. But i don't have enough cash cos' there are so many other things i need to buy. ): Help help help help LOL.
I need a new bag for school (approx. $30),new notebook,lots and lots of new tops,mascara!!!!,cosmetics and bracelets etc etc etc. Somebody buy me something i want for Christmas leh ): Don't think i'll be receiving anything for Christmas hahahha. Loner Christmas LOL HAHAH :/ Anyweh Christmas isn't much for me all these years. Normal day i guess D: Hope next year somebody will organise a Christmas Party plz plz plz plz! Let me have fun on Christmas day.

AND BTW,ARGH SO MANY SALES RIGHT NOW SO I'VE TO GRAB MY ITEMS FAST!


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments: