12/5/08

ily :D!

Quick post before i go,heh.
Went out with Baby :D!
Watched Bolt at Ehub. Super nice! It'll be perfect if it's in 3D lah.
Tried to find our way to Pasir ris park ended up walking one whole big round LOL.
I think we explored pasir ris today -.- It was actually just beside Ehub. What the fuck!!!!!!! -.-Lol.
Uhh was quite unwell,so cabbed home.
Walao could've played the playground if i was better ):
ANYWAY RIGHT. I WILL GET BACK THERE BEFORE SCHOOL REOPEN,I WANT TO PLAY THE PLAYGROUND.

And:
Thank you baby for taking care of me today :D
Love you hah :D :D

Oh yes. GILLIAN LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS.
Confessions of a Shopaholic is coming out in cinemas.
FUCK LOL AHHHHHH. I think i'm going crazy. Saw this at Cine orchard the other time couldn't see the author. I SAW IT TODAY AT EHUB AND IT'S REALLY TRULY SOPHIE KINSELLA! THIS IS THE BEST DISCOVERY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. (No,not really)
GILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's watch it plz plz plz plz plz.


No comments: