12/10/08

Tmr's my mother's birthday so i won't be going out,lol. Ugh dunno what i'm gonna do the whole day. Not likely to eat out cos my parents want to save money -_-. Rot,do homework,online and probably kill my brain cells and eyes again.

Last minute decision to go out today.
Went marine parade library with Baby :D and Kaline and..some people i din know really well. (Yangjun,mingsiew and junlin) Rushed out of the house after doing my new blogskin which is inspired by Forever-Chris Brown :D! Lol.
Watched some boys+baby and yangjun play basketball/slacked/tried reading the stupid outsiders but couldn't cos it was too shitty boring/teached Kaline how to play Sketcher at level 24 which was the last level and it's almost impossible to learn LOL.
After that bused to uh Serangoon with Baby,he left, and met Nut :D Went tuition blahblah.
Mr Sany is as funny as ever LOL. He apparently cannot really remember cos i quit English during...August or earlier heh. But after he saw my name i guess he could rmb me O:
And i spent like 1/3 of the lesson laughing at Lester (nut should know why,Lester don't kill me pls),the rest of the lesson dying because i couldn't sms and my neck was killing me.
AND I GOT LIKE 30 BUCKS FOR FREE (sorta) COS MY FATHER GAVE ME 100BUCKS TO PAY FOR TUITION AND THE CHANGE WAS LIKE 30 BUCKS YAY LOL.
But on the not so bright side,i have a stupid something like essay to write for homework for tuition. Like i don't have enough school homework,holy fuck.
Btw,it's a really i don't know what to write topic. ):

PS. FUCK MY EYEBAGS ARE GONNA COME BACK AGAIN. I AM GOING TO SLEEP EARLY TMR,I SWEAR. 10 PM OFF COMP LOL.




Nut! LOL. Yesterday :D

No comments: