12/27/08

I HAVE NO BLOODY PICTURES TO POST LOL.
Nut let's take some nicerr ones leh,the one we took to day for the mirror reflection one we looked real dead and it's no nice ): Argh pictures pictures where are you LOL! But once sch reopens i'm sure can take more :D

Kkk anyway today went bugis (again) with Nut. I didn't buy anything i watched her buy stuff. Bought her berms for like damn ex. $28 O: Then walked around. Yawn bugis sells nothing nice now except the black vest which i really need to get when i have money !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanted to go heeren buy things but no time. So we just took train to kovan.
Walked around blahblahblah. Went for english,super boring z. Did summary when i don't even know how to do? Lol. After class headed to mall bought something to eat sat down walk around i bought my waterbottle. Yay it's nike the Jiayue's one but different colour :D Nut bought a new wallet O: and bused back home.

Ok this is boring -.- i'm not going out tmr,nope na da. Monday nothing on tuesday i dunno maybe gonna watch movie with Nut and Dusk? Lol. Asking more people but not confirmed i hope can go out cos i'm getting bored and fucking homework doesn't bother me much now LOL. I'm gonna do lit later so yes i'm going to finish my homework yay. Also need to go heeren next week to get my rubberband and clip,and my new schoolbag. And i haven't gone shopping with my bloody mum ): I CANT WAIT TO GO TO SCHOOL IDK WHY BUT YAH I CANT WAIT even though the thought of seeing some people just really sucks.BUT YAY I CAN SEE BABY,HUIPING, PX, GI AND JIAYUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D Omg can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait. LOL other than that,school sucks and i hate going to school yay lovely whatever bye.
PS. THANK YOU HUIPING FOR THAT LETTER :D ILY ILY ILY.

): ): i'm so disappointed. ):

No comments: