12/29/08

Hi omg i'm dead beat.
Today went to Ikea with px! :D Stupid Huiping,Jiayue and Gi never come. I tell you all you will regret it ok we had so much bloody fun woohoo we met Jay Chou in Ikea,are you jealous?

So anyway was late. I'm sorry ): Then took the shuttle bus to Ikea. Walao damn long lah the bus comes. 30 min interval LOL. We had loads of fun there !!!!! Went to the Kid's room first there got alot of cute stuff ahhhh. Suddenly wished i was a kid again ): Bought lunch first cos we were kinda hungry. Ikea food rocks :D Spent like $10 per person on food hahaha but it was worth it. Aiyah lazy name the stuff we ate or else it's gonna make me hungry again lol.
Walked around and i loved the kids section and the bedroom part and the kitchen and almost bloody everything it was so cool omg i can't wait to have my own house i'm gonna design it woohoo cant wait ahahahah. But i know i have to wait like 1o years. ):
I WANT TO FREAKING GET A NICE BLOODY SOFT BED OMG OMG ITS SO NICE AND COMFY AND I THINK I'M GOING MAD LOL.

Anyway i alr had it all planned. I'll have a walk in wardrobe and this room is specially for cocktail wine and stuff then got bar and nice disco ball and dance floor. Then i will hire a barman as my personal waiter omg so cool. Then i will have a huge stereo and everyday friends can come party and we can drink and chat and my kids will be playing with my friend's kid in their mini playground with a slide (i saw one!) :D LOL and the rest will be as nice as whatever i plan of cos' it's so cool i'm not going to say here. Perhaps i should be a interior designer instead yay.

After that we took the shuttle back again. Damn suay we just missed a bus so we went toilet and walked around blahblah. Then headed to tampines mall. Walked around,went Century Square actually wanted to buy my bag from the shop px bought from but the designs not nice so we headed to Woodlands metro to buy it LOL. (PX THANKS FOR GOING WITH ME :D :D LOVE YOU!!!! ) Oh and did i mention i bought a mango spag top!!!!!!! Yay. And oh yah bought some boxes from Ikea too heh. Then trained and bused back home. Tired but it was fun today :D Oh and we saw Jay Chou eating meatballs. (Take that gi.)

Nah,i'm just joking.



YAY LOVE HORSES HAHAHA.







Px's bathing :D LOL the curtain's transparent wow.
Px :D
Failed attempt LOL.

THATS THE COOL SLIDE HEH.


KIDS ROOM OMG I LOVE IT LOL. (sorry if i sound like a mad woman.)


I must have this mirror!!!! :D

Ok this is my favourite.(Apart from the kids section) The whole bloody thing is purple and i tell you it's fantastic omg omg omg.It's lovely ahhhhhhhh i'm in love.
Yay.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home