12/2/08

O:

I want to go shopping ):
I'm sorry but i just cant resist the temptation of going home with new new new new clothes and wearing them LOL! I need new clothes,something else other than the tees i have. -_-

Went out with Amanda and Emily :D
Met Amanda first,as usual dear was late LOL. Trained to Bugis and bought my bag. Couldn't make up my mind if i wanted the red or the black(i wanted the red so badly last time). Anyway i bought the black,cos' idk why also heh. Ate @ Soup Spoon/waited for dear to come. The bloody bowl was so big we din finish it hah. Next time if i ever eat at that place again, i'm buying regular instead of Grande -_-. Wonder how big is the Big bowl(biggest size) LOL. Then we went to take Neos! Quite a failure,again,cos we all thought we looked horrible O: But at least better than the last time one cos this one was more decorated :D Amanda was so super rich to pay for us,thankkkkks! Walked around blahblahblah.
Trained to Nut's house for awhile to slack.

Tmr going out with Nut to Orchard :D! Yayyyy if i'm lucky my mother will give me money to buy stuff. Wheeeeeets,can't wait lol. Yawn watching a 1 oclock movie at Orchard. Must wake up early again ): But it's gonna be fun cos i can finally take neos with Nut tmr. :z

PS. Saw my pretty pig Peixuan :D :D :D

No comments: