12/13/08

Ugh i'm bored and tmr i won't be going out ):
Nut came my house today at around 3 plus? Wanted to do maths before she came but i ended up...playing pet society ? LOL. And some blahblah shitz. She came,then we went Hg point to eat Kfc. Kinda hesitated if i should eat or not cos' i'm afraid i willrun out of cash or something. Anyway i ate -.- And was feeling stupidly full so i'm sure going on a diet maybe starting of next next week? Hopefully lose a few kg before school starts O:
Went to look at phones and had a sudden urge to buy a new one. The phones looked really really tempting! Nut's mother's phone caught my eye. Ugh it's beautiful but the C902 is nice also ): Walked back home. Watched videos surfed net and Nut went back home.
After that complained to my father that my phone was screwed so he said he'll get me a new one (i guess) cos' something to do with the internet contract has alr been 1 year or something then the Singtel will give a phone? Nah don't think so but the main point is i'm gonna get a new phone :B :D :D I think.
Tmr gonna go look at phones! (At hg point -.-)

YAY. But i'm gonna have a bloody tough time trying to decide which phone i want (W595 or C902) :/
PS. Nut -.- you're supposed to wait for me to put the christmas song you bitch!!!! LOL.



No comments: