1/23/09

Tears.

Just finished The Undomestic Goddess. haha thanks gi for lending me the book it's super nice and vvvvv touching :D So anyway gonna try get can you keep a secret for my next reading list LOL. And Thanks for the memories (ceclia ahern) anybody got the book lend me leh! O:
Lol. I sound like some bookshitworm -.-

Decided not to pon school in the end. Cny celebrations were lame as expected. Mr soon's talk was boring and shit assed. Stupid bus stop was overflowing with cholorophyll LOL and did i spell it right omg. And it was bitchy. Bus crowded hot day i felt sticky all over eewwwww.
Reached pl too late the upper pri dismissed alr didn't get to see some juniors D: Hanged around at the canteen managed to sort of make friends with last year p6 batch lol. Nut found someone in her school O: Then walked around, got some memories. LOL -.-.
Smurf came over from pl sec :D Yay. For almost like 2 months nvr see her. Still cute as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Had lunch in canteen. Walao eh now the food so nice. Got baked rice somemore. And the malay stall upgrade sia, the food damn nice. Haha damn unfair pls. Saw yonmei and agnes :D Agnes super pretty haha. Talk and blah around and they said cchms was chong chong high main -.- LOL. Almost leaving went to guzheng room talked to nut's juniors. Very lame ha. Then i saw mdm low!!!!!!!!! Woohoo haha. She's so nice offer me take cab with her send me home leh! Miss her so much ):
And i also talked to ms pang , both lee lao shis and my pri 1&2 chinese teacher.(who doesn't seem to remember at all). Oh well sigh.

Then headed to kovan, watched dusk bowl. Nut lost her wallet long story.

I had the lamest time of my life after that. i bused with nut to serangoon i went to the interchange, bused back to kovan, walked around, bused to amk walked around and bused back to kovan and bused back to my house. That's how i spent my 3 hours. I think i don't have a life.



Nut and I o: at pl staircase. Haha old memories.
WALAO EH MY LEGS ARE FAT HERE -.-



2 of the best people in my entire life! :D


The lower pri looked so cute :x




Feat.....................................HORNY MOANING QUEEN SMURF ILY ILY MWARRRKSSSS.

No comments: