1/10/09

Hi. Here's a note to all of you.
STARHUB SUCKS AND DO NOT EVER BUY ANY FUCKING PLAN FROM THAT FUCKING SUCKING COCK LJ CCB STARHUB.
Why? Cos' the management sucks. When the phone going to no stock, they have no fucking brain of theirs to faster get the stocks to fucking ship in? Instead of waiting for 2 weeks then the phone come fucking in. So oh yeah i go there and ask do they have stock? 1. Their attitude sucks. the guy answered me without looking at me. 2. They said it will come on friday.
FRIDAY. FUCK YOU SUCKING BALLS. My phone can't press 3 buttons alr, i can't even sms properly i have to use the symbols fucking all that. Friday i have to wait 6 more days. And he said maybe. HOW THE FUCKK AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST HIM IT WILL COME ON FRIDAY. Then oh well maybe no white. Fuck. I damn fucking pissed with starhub.
Although their tv stuff is good and all, their phone connection sucks. Always cannot receive sms blahblahblah. FUCK YOU STARHUB. I HOPE YOU GET SUED SOMEDAY. ZZZ AND YOUR ADVERTS SUCK THE MOST. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU HARD.
KNNBCCB. Go suck your mother's pussy. -.-

So anyway, M1 doesn't have white, only black and blue. My father refuses to go singtel. Fuck i'm so pissed i can throw a grand piano in your face. Later before or after eng class i going to go starhub and scold them in their fucking faces. I don't care if the people there are nice.

No comments: