1/20/09

Boredom.

I don't feel like going to school anymore. Haha i think everyone's probably thinking the same as me but who can help it. Hope i get chicken pox or something then i can stay at home for 2 weeks? LOL. But i will miss out on lessons and screw my marks. So no no i rather not. But i haven't had chicken pox leh -.-. Whoops.

Sch was boring. Much more slack than last week, but still bored. Life science was total boredom also, cos the lab damn hot. And i felt like i was going to have fever. Couldn't keep still during pw i kept moving around lol. Ate lunch D: (Was craving for cheese omellete set for a few days alr LOL) Then went kovan w baby! Spent like idk how much, cos i topped up the card and bought one box of contacts. From rich to now, pok alr. -.-
This shows how much expensive are things. Walao eh. Living is a waste of resources and money. Everything also need money. Now even a stupid subject like bloody charisma need buy a fucking notebook/file. Buy for us lah. And every sub also need file. I should seriously apply for financial assistance programme so someone can fund me for my shopping sprees. (lol).
I swear i'm going to work during the march/june hols.

Argh 3 more days to go to my beloved saturday. ):
Walao fuck is the only thing i can say for now.
After i come home, i will 1. on comp, 2. do homework 3. bathe 4. sleep. Or bathe first or something anyway the point is i have no life man. I don't have time/money to go out with px they all now for movies or such or have fun or eat at jack's place/pizzaaaahhhh hut or anything like that like last year beccause 1. i'm on a strict diet (only entitled 2 meals per day) 2. i'm saving money like whattheheck. So i'm mainly leading a sad and boring life which have the same routines everyday so on blahblahblahblah. I know everyone maybe is doing the same thing as me but don't you all ever feel tired. Ever feel like this is the life that you all didn't wish for? Getting ordered by teachers, running away from annisa -.-, trying to do well in exams/tests, competing with my bloody hell class which is so pro at everything, trying to improve in grades so that i will go into a good combi next year, trying to be everything i might not be able to be. Like improve my stamina for napfa which is 100% impossible unless i hire a amazing miracle worker coach. I hear the same bloody bell everyday, and wishing school will end soon. But i have to stay in class, on the mother fucking sucking balls chair for i dunno, how many million of hours before school ends at 2.45. And when on friday it ends at 1.45, i have cca.
And the teachers are just spamming us with homework,notes,worksheets and nags. Plus my mother 's nagging just make it a lot worse. Like i don't know i must work hard? Like i don't know i must study? Can't you see i'm trying my best can't you see that i'm different from last year. Can't you see how kia su i've become in studies (LOL -.-). I must sleep early (beauty), i must study (studies), i must go out (fun) and i must talk to my parents (family). How the heck do they expect me to cope with such stuff? I reach home at like 7 everyday and i can't help it. I don't want to go home so early cos i cant study right after school ends. I have 2 hours for revision homework and blahblahblah i have hardly enough time.

I crapped enough liao i guess. lol -.- I'm so tired.

picture will be up tmr, lol. accidentally delete and i too lazy put back, sorry.

No comments: