1/25/09

Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.

Second post lol. I think i should stop posting in the afternoon cos' i sure post at night one.
Tuition just now was like lame shit head. There was hardly anybody in class cos' everyone has gone for reunion dinner. Before that went for 20 min shopping -.- I rushed through all the freaking lanes can't even shop properly haha. So yeah i think my shopping is officially done but i want this top D: Wait till i've got money lol.

I am not looking forward to tmr. The thought of my stupid younger cousins coming to mess my bloody room just makes me feel like squeezing their asses and throwing them into a bucket full of shit and stuff. O: And all those food..........i just lost 1kg and i swear i am not going to put on another kg. RAH.
PS. Dearest baby i have your cute picture with me. LOL. It's called blackmail.

No comments: