11/16/08

Another day of flu ):
Third day in a row liao leh, when will it get better. ):
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy, though i was sneezing like mad the whole day, i managed to pack my room. I din know i had so much rubbish till today. Most of them were old old really old stuff. (Powerpuff girls notebooks,pencils,erasers etc............) LOL.And the best thing was i found my old diaries. I changed best friends every weeeek,lmao. I was crazy about maple/gunbound/neopets/runescape. Ha ha ha. I called Nut: Nat. Yep,she just recently read her archives too. We were laughing at our past. LOL!!!!!!!!!
Packed my entire 11 shelves. Haaaah,such an achievement right right! :D
It was really messy. Really really really really really messy. I got one whole stack of Famous Five books LOL. I actually got the whole series! o: Yes yes i was a Enid Blyton(isit?) fan. LOL. My mother lah,buy so many books now no space to stuff them. Oh but i love her for buying books for me! ILY MOTHER! LOL. Kkkkk, decided to dedicate one special shelf for Harry Potter(love :D) and Twilight series. 2 of my Twilight series are missing D: After much anxiety and panic i realised Twilight is still with Nut and Breaking Dawn's with Gi. (HOHOHO,WHEN YOU GONNA GIVE ME BACK? I'M GONNA FINE YOU. Nahh,joking. Heh.) So i used up the 2 books empty space to put my Dictionaries -_-. Lol.
Ah,nothing much to talk about my exciting packing day ! o: But i need a dressing table. D: D: and a nice box to fit my rubberbands (i think i'm getting more :D).
Marcus and Marilyn came. As usual they were disaster. But yeah,their cute. Hah. It was a good thing they came cos' i chucked them with little toys that were still new but i din want. Yay! Save my energy so i dunnid to throw them away. LOL.
Argh and they fought over this stupid pencil lead holder with pencil leads inside. -.-
Ok ok okkkkkkkkkkkkk,my room's neat and nice and i'm ready to start my holiday mug/homework :D :D!
////////////////////////////////////

I have alot to say so i shall post more! Muahha. LOL.
Found this on my Schedule book.
Things to do or buy:
1. Pouch
2. Black with white polka dots ripples slipper.
3. Go Pasir Ris park. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: )
4. Sentosa Picnic
5. Ice Skating
6. Neoprints w Nut. (NUT LOL,Let's take a nicer one aye? )
7. Lose weight, 5kg. (Aww 2 down, 3kg to go)
8. Bake cookies :) !
9. Get a job.
10. Shoppinggggggg @ Bugis.
11. Wild wild wet
12. Escape theme park.
13. Complete holiday homework!
14. Read Sec 2 textbooks.
15. Exercise.
16. Dress o: (For 29 Nov. Saney's wedding. LOL)
17. Be Nebo member.
18. KBOX AGAIN!!!!! :D
19. MOST IMPORTANTLY...........MONEY!

Lol. 19 things to do/buy. I'm sure there's alot more lah ):
PS: HUIPING, I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR TAG. LOL.
Okkkkk,before i go:




They say hello! :) LOL.

No comments: