11/30/08

Beginning to feel worthless.

Great day yesterday (not).

Started off with my mother freaking out cos i was changing too slowly and my uncle was waiting downstairs in the car alr,@ 7am -_-. Fuck lah was so deprived of sleep. Reached my Aunt's house and the house was damn empty. Stood around blahblahblah. Don't want to talk about the details,i think i was practically dying. Tsk,they give the those sabo stuff so that the groom can enter the house no kick one. Went compass point with dad for breakfast. Mcdonalds was full zz was craving for the breakfasta meals ): More people came and then they had the tea ceremony. Stood and watch again, i think i was falling asleep lah.

Wedding dinner at night sucked. Except for the funny video etc and the great noodles. Service at the place sucks, the sharkfin sucked and overall it sucked -_-. Don't wish to talk about it. My mother pissed me off zzz shan't talked about that. Fucking reached home at 11 plus. Not very late but was tired. But anyway,my aunt looked so pretty :D And the Money No Enough 2 the actor (Hui ge isit) was playing with Bethany,Marcus and Marilyn LOL damn funny. He asked all 3 of them to go Mediacorp and act then Bethany must kiss Marcus LOL. And then she cried LOL. She was like, 'I dont want to marry Marcusssssssssssssss' LOL. Hilarious.


Saney and Yongtai :D Actually got a nicer picture but the bloody photographer blocked me -.-

Marcus,Bethany and Marilyn.
Omg,it was so cool LOL.
Love the pink :D

Belle and me. O:

No comments: