11/2/08

I actually have some pictures to post up,but gah nevermind.
And i haven't done Aileen's quiz yet :/ Guess i'm just too lazy. Lol.

Friday,
Went for drama night with Peixuan ! :)
Stupid bloody Huiping din go. Eh,she's so gonna get it when i see her next time.
(HUIPING,YOUR PSP GG ALREADY. LOL)
Takeaway-ed food from Mos Burger. The fries went all soggy by the time we sat down @ the Grand Audi :/ The burger was disgusting too. LOL. And Peixuan couldn't finish the (large)ice milk tea. Again i was so nice to help her :BBBBBB

Saturday,
Nut woke up me @ like 9 am -.-?
Was too sleepy and went back to sleep. Lol. She spammed called me for like more than 20 times or so. And i woke up :D! (@ 10.50am) LOL. Went to look for her at Hougang Point for Mcdonald's breakfast. Talked blah. Headed for my house and slacked around.
My arrow keys on my keyboard are screwed ):
Accidentally spilled Nail polish remover. lmao.
It spilt all over the table, we tio stun for a moment. Then 'EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ,started clearing up.
Omg,Nut,we are so damn blur -.-
And the pink colour on my study table has faded away thanks to the nail polish remover lmao.
Cleaned it with a tissue and realised that all the colours went on the tissue paper o:! LOL. Super funny. Now there's a patch of white on my table. Lollllll.
She left, in a cab (as usual). Then i started having cramps. -.-.
So couldn't go to Amanda's chalet ): Sorry dear. Ugh, then Annabelle and her whole family came. Lol. Din had peace for one whole night.

Today,
Rotting at home o: ?
Later gonna try my best to fix that Audi.Lol.
Grats to Smurf who can play it alr, which is a good thing or else she'll start screaming again -.-. Okkkkkkkkkkkkk, bye.
i'm going to Gunbound/Audi(if i can fix it)/sleep/emo on bed/watch tv/study the whole day.
Lol. I have a low life man -.-.

P.S. Fucker,knn. Bitch just fuck off. We don't need you.


trying so hard.

No comments: