11/18/08

LOL HAHAH VIEW AND COMMENT MY L-J PLZ :D
http://gayzhearts.livejournal.com.
Ugh,i'm feeling so bored. Hahahha so i ripped this quiz from Gi's/Xuan's blog. Yay :D

CURRENTS.
Current mood: Bored,to the max.
Current taste: What taste -.-
Current clothes: Shirt and shorts.
Current desktop: Po Chun,ping,xuan,yue and me @ ECP :D
Current toenail Color: Pinkish orange?
Current time: 11.35 AM.
Current thoughts: I WANT TO WATCH MA-DA-GA-SCAR ):

FIRSTS.
First best friend: Si hui from K1 :D. Omg, i still rmb.
First crush: OMG,ANSON.LOL. But i swear i don't like him anymore okkk.
First movie: Can't remember.
First time clubbed: Never. But i want too.
First partner: What partner. O:
First kiss: Hahhh not yet.

LASTS.
Last cigarette: I'm never smoking.
Last alcohol: Red wine?
Last car ride: Days ago.
Last crush: Sec 1. Hah.
Last time clubbed: D:
Last partner: What partner you sonofabitch.
Last phone call: Just now with Nut :)
Last CD played: JAYC ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last song played: Tonight-FM static.
Last person kissed: My father.(On the cheeks :/)
Last place gone to: Ughhh kbox. That was ages ago. LOL.

HAVE YOU EVER.
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nah. I think.
Have you ever been arrested: Nope :D
Have you ever been on TV: Sadly,no.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: No. I don't give free kisses ok!
Have you ever did drugs: No baby no.

PLACES.
Places you can be always seen at: My house,Chungcheng,Arcades,movie theatres? Heh.
Places you like to go: Malls!
Places you'd like to visit: Malls! -.-

THINGS.
Things you like to eat: CHOCOLATES! (yum.)
Things you like to do: Sms,slack around,go out and have funnnn!
Things you do when you get bored: Lie down on the bed and rot my day away.

Hah,that surely eased my boredom.
Currently chatting with my two Juniors from last year school bus! Nikki and Kimberly :) God, i miss them so damn much. Went to Kim's blog and found picccctures of this year's batch of P6s' and Ms Cheong and Ms Ang! I miss Ms ang alot alot alottttaa ): I remembered the days during P5 when we used to bully her. Hah :D When Hannah Mok sat on the teacher's table and took her Green Tea bottle and said. "OH MY GOD THIS CONTAINS CHLOROPHYLL? OMG,STOP DRINKING GREEN TEA!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA TURN INTO PLANTS!!!! " LOL. That was funny with her reaction ha. I miss those days with Mdm Low ):

Okkkk,enough of the past lol. I'm gonna get my contacts later. Wheeeeets.
Yes i know i already have contacts, this one is my mother approve one leh! Ha ha ha. I finally managed to persuade her after so damn long. 1 year i think? It's daily contacts -.- She said if i use for awhile and she think it's ok then she'll buy me monthly ! :D Wheets, that means i don't have to waste anymore money buying the contacts by myself. Hah.
Bad thing is that i need to go all the way to Orchard. With my Dad. Hoho. But nevermind, i can probably get Pizza Hut for dinner, LOL. Gah,my mother is crapping about how i won't be able to put on contacts blahblahblah. Wait till i show her i can put it on in less than a few seconds. HAH.LOL. I should make a bet with her. Oh oh oh and i will be able to suan my father. He bought one whole box of contacts then threw it away, cos he couldn't get the contacts into his eyes. HAHAHHA. Hilarious. :B
So uh,contacts here i come!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Still bored,and will never be not bored ): I read History textbook chapter one yesterday. LOL, not bad. It's so much better than Sec 1 history. Bleah.
PS. i know my blog's deprived of Pictures.

No comments: