11/23/08

Gah,i'm back. From the almost-most-horrible day ever.
Shall not elaborate much. I was unhappy for the first part of the day -_-. Slept for 7 or 8 hours yesterday LOL. Arghh, no wonder was cranky.
Beginning to panic about the holiday homework. I see Huiping etc. slogging away doing their homework while i'm slacking.I haven't started on any of the bloody homework. Heh. Ew, i'm too lazy and scared to type out all the homework. I will probably die -.-.
So yes,i made another to-do list :D. That prev one alr had some strokes away,i think. And plus the fact that i haven't read my textbooks when i swore i will read them once i got it. LOL. Why the hell am i so so so lazy :/

Things to do before 25 December:
1. Complete all holiday homework.
2. Finish reading through Sec 2 books.
3. Gone to www (Gonna accomplish sooooon :D Tmr,i guess)
4. Zoo.
5. Kbox!
6. Painted my nails. LOL.
7. Cut fringe.
8. Gotten rid of my eyebags (at least by abit)
9. Read Shopaholic series finish.
10. Buy 2 more tops.
11. Lose weight.
12. Ripples slipper.
13. Nebo member (Been saying this for dunno how long)
14. Bake cookies!
15. Hopefully,have a christmas party.

PS. I WANT TO WATCH WILD CHILD :D !
////////////////////////////////////




Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story,
Baby, just say yes.

No comments: