11/28/08

A shout for love.

I dunno how much i spent yesterday but it must have been alot O:
Went Bishan with Nut,to get her wallet back. Then bused/trained to Bugis.
Spent like 1 hour in The Face Shop choosing nail polish colours, etc. LOL. And in the end i had to get the christmas special stuff shitz cos i bought 3 nail polish colours,1 packet of nail sticker,1 nail polish remover. Then they gave me this one box of cotton wool and told me they were on promotion -_-. But quite worth it leh, give me this damn nice red coloured box also LOL.
Ate at some chinese coffee shop. Nice food/cheap also :D
Walked to Bugis street and wtf,so many nice stuff. That day go with Lester and Shiyun din even see anything that caught my fucking eye. Ahhhh going back there today again to get my overall LOL. Yesterday no money to buy ): Anyway Nut had to go so i walked around alone. (Bought my leggings and my hoodies). Bused home carrying 5 bags -.-.

Saturday is not going to be fun -.-.
I have to go my aunt's house at 6.30am for some wedding stuff. Ugh,wtf.
I love you baby happy 3rd :D

No comments: