11/15/08

Wheeeeeeets i have loads of good news to announce babes! :B
1. I GOT MY JAYC ALBUM! Yay yay yay yay yay yay. I love my dad loads man. Hah,i listened to the album over and over and over and over again. Omg,love! :D
2. Gotten my sec 2 books. Like finally? It's really dumb.Maths textbook, $20 plus. Since when has maths become so expensive man. The history book looks coool LOL, and well Chinese is in light purple next year.(HOPE I DO BETTER,PURPLE LEH!)
3. Managed to pack my cupboard and it's clean now yay. Stuffed 4 plastic bags full of rubbish into another cupboard filled with rubbish. LOL. Rather proud of myself leh ha ha ha.

Anyway. Din go out since like Wednesday D: Argh,dying at home and my hair's growing longer. I need a haircut badly.Monday not going www alr, cuz' something bad happened to Emily alr and Nut can't make it. Awwww, Monday's gonna be boredom. HELLO HUIPING,WHEN ARE WE GONNA GO OUT STUDY? Lol,confirm date plz. 8)
And my father is already asking me to start booking my new tuition timetable for next year. Lol,kiasu much :B ? Gah,confirmed for maths and chinese tuition.
LOL,another good news: MY CHI TUIION NEXT YEAR'S GONNA BE AT BUGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha then after tuition i can go shopping. Be jealous people :)

Last thing: (Shiyun asked me to do it)
1. The person who tagged you is ?
Shiyun.

2.Your relationship with him/her?
Friend. Forgot our gan-relationship. LOL. But according to the Ni-neh family i am her daughter. LOL ha ha ha funny.

3.Your 5 impressions of her ?
I,seriously,don't,really,know.

4. The most memorable thing he / she had done to you?
Uhhh,i dunno man. LOL. Maybe keeping my secrets ? -.-

5. The most memorable thing he / she had said to you?
ILY? Anyway she says it to everyone. Lol.

6. If he / she become your lover , you will?
I will LOL LMAO ROFL and probably laugh my whole life. LOL

7. If he / she becomes your lover , thing he / she has to improve on will be?
No more emo k darling ): ? It hurts me. LOLLLL

8. If he / she becomes your enemy , you will?
Never talk to her? But i don't think she will be my enemy.

10. What is it you want to tell him / her now?
Nothing.I'm talking to her on the phone.

11.Your overall impression of him / her is?
A good friend.

12.How do you think people around you will feel about you ?
I'm a bitch hello :)

13.The characters you love about yourself are?
i dunno. Lol.

14. On the contrary , the characters you hate about yourself is?
My rashness.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Uhhhhhh, i don't want to be anybody :D

16.For people who care and like you , say something to them.
Hah.Thank you ily many many many.

17.Name 10 people that you are thinking of now .
1. Nut
2. Shiyun
3. Gillian
4. Bryan
5. Peixuan
6. Huiping
7. Jia yue
8. Smurf
9. Emily
10. Lester

18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with ? (Huiping)
Lol,idk. o:

19. Is no.9 a male / female ? (Emily)
Female.

20.If no. 7 & 10 are together , will it be a good thing? (Jia yue and Lester)
LOL,omg. Both of them will quarrel everyday ha ha.

21.What is no.2 studying about? (Shiyun)
Everything that she needs to study ? o:

22.What was the last time you had a chat wif no. 3 ? (Gillian)
Chatting with her now!

23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like ? (Smurf)
Probably Audition music,lol.

24.Does no. 1 have any siblings ?(Nut)
Nope. Same as me :D !

25.Will you woo no. 3? (Gillian)
Ahhhhh. She's my beeeeeeech partner :B

26.How about no. 7 ? (Jia yue)
Lol,she's my sis. (ALREADY MINE OK) Dunnid woo her lolol.

27. Is no. 4 single? (Bryan)
Go ask him.

28.What is the surname of no. 5 ? (Peixuan)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ha ha.

29.What is the hobby of no. 10 ? (Lester)
Winning in every insult game o: (Nut said that.)

30.Where is no. 3 studying at ?(Gillian)
Chung cheng!

31.Talk about something for no. 1. (Nut)
Insane.

32.Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? (Smurf)
Nah,she moans way too much. LOL.

33.Where does no. 9 live ? (Emily)
Serangoon.

34. What colour does no. 4 like ? (Bryan)
Blue? I think.

35. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends ?(Nut and Peixuan)
Nope,but they get along well :D

36.Does no. 1 have any pets ? (Nut)
Nope.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world ? (Jiayue)
LOL,not sure i dunno.But she is sexy! :D hahaha.

38. What is no. 10 doing now? (Lester)
No idea.

Ugh. Anyone who wants to do this D:
Kkkkk,i'm off to bathe! I think,or not.LOL.

No comments: