11/3/08

MY AUDI CAN WORK (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Thanks Smurf,thanks loads, ily ! :BBBBBB
Audi's old songs are back. Wheeeets. Especially my barefoot youth :D :D :D
LOL. i thought i'll never be able to hear them again. I love whoever was the one who finally put it back in man. I love him/her/it whether it's human or non. I want to kiss him/her/it right now :D :D :D With those nice korean songs, audi is 10 times better, i swear.
(Though i'm 99.9% sure the one who designed Audition season 2 is a girl cos' everything is all starry,ew.) Yah,it's quite disgusting, but pretty, but gay. -.-
kkkzzzz everyone go play audi now pl0x. LOL. Later going back online again to hear my barefoot youth :3
Ugh, quite nostalgic though.Used to play it with ferfer and huilin jie and kisiao family ):
Gah, and my gunbound can't work now ? Zz.

3rd day i'm rotting at home.
1. I have no money to go out.
2. No places to go -.-
3. No movies to watch -.-
4. Don't even feel like stepping out of the house.-.-

But i want to go out man. I think. Or else sooner or later my bones are going to rot and crack and i'm going to die. Die a horrible death of sadness and misery. ): LOL.
Anyway, tomorrow maybe going cycling @ east coast o:
NUT PLEASE COME. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ I BEG YOU. (And smurf too.)
Argh,what my tuition teacher said was right. Holidays are boring.
I suddenly feel like going back to school. But first, i need a haircut :3
Maybe next week or next next week i go haircut ? o: Or something. Lol. The long fringe is getting on my nerves. Feel like cutting bangs but i don't dare to try it out D:

TO MY TV !!!!!!!!!!! :D
it's been a long time since i watched disney channel. :)
And P.S. i want to bake cookies.

No comments: