11/20/08

Yay,finally gone out for 2 days in a row.
Lol,a nice change compared to last week//Tomorrow imma supposed to go some service with Peixuan but then i have to go bugis with Sy. She's nagging like hell. LOL. Sorry Xuan darling ):

Wednesday. Went Changi Airport to study w Gi,Xuan and Ping :D
LOL,they sorta studied. I was chatting and blahblahblah. No mood to study at all :x Lol. And i bought a domo pencilcase. Cute :D Yayyyyyyyyyyy now i have a pencil case for next year.
Saturday they're coming my house to bake stuff. (Finally finally finally man.)
Can't wait :D! We're going to have lots of fun. Lol.
Btw, AIRPORT (T3) IS NICE OK! HAHAHAH. A few months din go there and the train thingy i forget the name,sucks -.- Can't sit on the edge thing anymore like i did when i was young.
Got freaked out in the lift ha ha haaaa.

Today. Watched Ma-da-ga-scar with Bryan. Wheeets,nice :D But bloody gv's $6.50 now. 50 CENTS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN CATHAY LEH LEH,LOL. Played arcade and we got 1087 points for basketball. LOLLLLLLLLLLL! (Nah,that machine is little screwed.) Hah.
///////////////
Tagged by Nut.
(10 weird things/habits/little facts about me )
THIS QUIZ IS THE HARDEST QUIZ I'VE COME ACROSS,SERIOUSLY.LOL
1. I have really weird moodswings.
2. I'm usually lazy to do anything most of the time.
3. Emotional when watching shows -.-
4. I like horror movies but sometimes i regret watching it. LOL
5. I hate taking out money from the ATM machine.
6. I don't like to spend money but i spend it anyway.
7. I only can sleep after 12 AM or slightly earlier.
8. When i'm angry or depressed i don't show it or tell anybody. (i think.)
9. I LOVE VEGETABLES LOL.
10. Nobody can understand me in this entire world (i think).

PICTURRRRRRRRES!


LOL @ THIS HAHHAHA.

@ Tanglin mall. GINGER BREADMAN! (Weilin would love this ha)
IT LOOKED SO DELICIOUS ON THE DISPLAY I WISH I COULD GOBBLE IT UP. Yum.

No comments: