11/24/08

Back from www :D!
Very tiring,but fun. Morning: Nut came my house and we reached www damn fucking late lah,12.45 LOL. Was much much later than we expected. Played.(My contacts were seriously screwed today -.-) Rides were fun,the usual. Slide up was scary LOL. It has never been, dunno why today so scary. Almost broke my neck and almost died laughing at Nut while she was screaming LOL! Almost drowned in the Tsunami thingy. BLOODY FLOAT,SO BIG AND I WAS DROWNING MADLY. WATER GOT TO MY NOSE LIKE FK LOL. But fun anyway.

Changed,bathe went to Tampines mall to eat late lunch. (5 pm LOL)
Cabbed back cos' Nut was freaking out. Tmr gonna go Dusk house! Yay. I CAN FINALLY SHOW OFF MY SCRABBLE SKILLS HAHAHHAHA.





AND OMG, GILLIAN'S BLOGSONG ROCKKKKS. :D


That's when it all just fell apart.
Like you're so perfect,
And I can't measure up.

No comments: