11/10/08

SMURF FINALLY GOT MARRIED :D.
Hhahah,it was super hilarious. Smurf,i know you will last forever. LOL.
Playing audition just now turned my mood all around and i feel so much better :D

1. I NEED A JOB.
Anyway lucky i din go to the whatever briefing. Everyone's gonna be above 16. I called a few people already and they say what i'm underaged. Ok,i understand. But the worst thing is that on the newspaper got this person write (Min. Secondary Level) or have to be at Secondary level. I call and he say i too young. Fuck him -.-. I not in Secondary school meh, noooo i'm in nursery.
Then another one. (Helpers @ Tampines Carnival). Helpers nia -.- not do some shitz job which requires a 100 million contract or something and they can't even hire a Thirteen year old to help out at a nice carnival ?!?!? K maybe it's against the law hiring some underage person but it's a carnival only what. Zzzz most i do is promote stalls or usher people. -_-
Great, now i'm broke. With no money and i need to go out badly instead of staying at home.
Going out needs money -.-. (Arcade,movie,etc.)
And sooner or later i need some new clothes right.

2. I'm playing Habbo Hotel and Club Penguin.
How low-life is that. LOL.
I've nothing to do. Nut says i should try Club Penguin so i tried it out. Only the sledding game is fun, the rest are plain boring. As for Habbo Hotel -.-? No comments. LOL. Too many flirts and people bitching around. You go anywhere people keep adding you as buddy.
Omg,despo much. Ha ha ha. So yah, i'm never ever ever going back to those 2 websites for any entertainment or whatever. Neopets pwns you rmb that :3

3. I NEED TO GO KBOX ):
Even though i have no money, i can use some from my bank.
Aw plz plz plz someone go with me to kbox. Emily said yes, but tmr's kbox outing not yet confirmed. If Nut doesn't go, it's only gonna me Emily and Me. And maybe Lester o: Or Smurf.
And to add to that, Wild wild wet ): Next Thursday/this Saturday seems like a million years more D:

4. I WANT TO GO PASIR RIS PARK.
Argh. Someone jio me out go there plz.
I'm dying to play that playground thing again. ): That time the school dunno what i forget, we went there and it was so bloody crowded.
PS. Sentosa too :D Today supposed to go Sentosa,but cancelled. So it's been changed to next week,i suppose ?

Nut's free most of the time next week.
Means that i have to get more money so we can go out. I seriously cannot wait to go Wild wild wet, but i'd rather go Escape man ): And if we're gonna go www soon , means i've to get my Nebo card soon. 7 bucks for www only leh leh leh! :B
I'm not cheap, i'm saving money. LOL.
Yawn. Now you see practically all my troubles and needs.
Btw Gi , i read Shopaholic and baby already :D. Skipped 3 books in between LOL. Lend me lehhhhhhhhhh. PS. Shopaholic & baby is great. I cried a few times. Hah.

Anddddddddddddddddd,bye. Going orchard / kovan i think. Bye :)

No comments: