3/5/09

Weak and vulnerable.

/////////////////////////////////////////////// Shit, i don't have yellow markers so i can't even work on the base of the art work which is due tmr. And i'm also lazy to use paint instead of markers, so......................forget it man. HAHA :D
Na da no pictures today zzz tmr i swear i'm going to take a few or something. I'm getting deprived :( History paper was uhm,kind of okay but after i heard friends say about it, i'm not too sure alr. My MCQ are different from others, i only P.E.E-ed once for each source or something i think i'm going to fail holy shit. D:
After history paper had stupid lit lecture (waste of time) then headed to vivo with baby. Played here and there and then caught Push. It's a vvvvv nice movie actually !!!!! Alot of action and a super cool and nice plot. How i wish i had powers like them :D haha.
Went kovan and then went home. Getting down of my bus, there was this guy who fell down at the 3 steps while getting down. He fell like, spread-eagled on the floor his face went splat and it scared the shit out of me :( Poor guy but it was kind of funny LOL.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I realised i've been talking alot of crap nowadays. Perhaps i'm too bored. Or i'm just exhausted and school is getting boring. I rather stay at home all day lying on the bed. I just go there and get bored the whole day with tired eyes and seeing the fucked up teacher every hour. I hate school more than i hate the fact that i have no money !!! :(

Still, thank you dear for lighting up my life, love you :)

No comments: