3/29/09

I would swim the ocean for you.

Ah,it just occured to me that....next next week's my birthday and it's really fast. And that also means that mid year exams are coming. It's like, what the heck?!?!?! It's just me remembering what i did last year december holidays, studying for the common tests, going out everyday during march holidays and boom it's mid years and it's april....well next wednesday. I can't believe things go past so fast, i don't even have enough time to enjoy the moments that i actually want to enjoy. Like..spending time with nut after 1 whole month of not meeting, it goes past very fast and i suddenly feel that i'm not there to appreciate stuff like that. I seriously still miss those times during primary school, 2 years ago during december holidays, last year june holidays and the december holidays. December holidays were the best :) We did so many things together, laughed together, had fun together and now we're not even seeing each other. I'm just taking a little bit of time to think, am i spending too much time doing things that are not necessary? Or i'm just too worried about schoolwork. I feel that i'm neglecting my friends abit too much, or is it the other way round? Idk. I just know that everything's going too fast....i really really miss those times with you, and everybody. It's just not the same anymore now. Everybody's busy with their own things, with their own life and with their own friends. There's not enough time in this world, no? I want to say: Nut,Smurf, Sy and Amanda you all were my closest friends and i love you truly. I'm sorry if i've been a bitch to you but i want to let you know that i love you all very much !!!!!!!!!!! Do give me a call if you're free ok. (If you all are reading this lah.)
I don't know what to do...i feel so lost. I hate myself for everything that has happened.


Hi nut, rmb those times :) ?

No comments: