3/13/09

Boredom suck balls darlings.

I'm so bored at home. My throat is still hurting and i think i'm gonna have a flu coming up. Tmd starting of holidays alr then all the sickness come. Kns kns kns :(
My maple is downloading at 97% alr :D Woohoo. I'm only playing because baby asked me to play :D Hope i don't waste any money on prepaid cards or i swear i'm going to murder myself.
Arghhh boredom is killing me and later i'm going orchard to rebond my hair :D Hope i don't faint in the middle of the streets HAHAHAHHAHA LOL. Ugh when boredom affects you, it affects your mental health too you know!!! Joking ha ha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHI YUN :D
(edit):No pictures of you wth cos' you always nvr take one :(
Very long nvr see you alr lah, your stupid fault wth. Haha one day let's go to amk hub again to watch movies and play arcade and eat nebo like we always did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you don't emo anymore :) So maybe i should thank your er xin darling? HAHAHAHHA jk jk jk not er xin kk :D Very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. HAHHA LOL. Kk last long luv you see you on tuesday :D (/edit).

No comments: