3/2/09

I will not stand in your way anymore.

Sy/Nut if you're reading this: Go shopping with me as soon as march holidays start.........which is, next next week ok !!!! I need go buy some tank top and some tops badly badly badly. I'm so deprived :( Haha.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So today was boring yada. Boring all the way D: Was so bored that huiping me and px counted how many times the english NIE teacher touched her hair LOL. Px said it was a total of t.h.i.r.t.y. f.i.v.e times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow O:
Had bio which was zzzzzzz SO BORING ROARRRR. And lastly, the much younger and can-pronounce-eng-better and look more chio vice principal came to teach us charisma. Compared with the other one, i would say the vp who teached us today was a chio bu :D !!!!
LOL omg can't believe i said that oh well haha i'm biased. Like some teachers -.-
Tmr common tests alr :(
I will go mug now haha good luck to everybody hope you score well !!

PS. Yay going to airport tmr to study woohoo. :-) :-)

No comments: