3/24/09

Maybe it's just me.

Today was slack so i don't want to talk alot of crap lah. Lessons pass sort of faster without me staring at the clock lol. I need to wash my arm more than 10 times a day cos' i have pinkish bacteria at my arm area lol cool. Uhm so then after school had timed practice. School was boring lah, as usual duh. I'm gonna have neck ache soon cos' now i have to turn back a million times a day just to see the fucking whiteboard. Woo very nice seating arrangement i love it alot fuck you all the teachers who said it was good. Apparently you don't understand what's it like turning every 10 secs and the white board's too near to you. I'm sure the rest who sits sideways will feel the same pls. This is ridiculous -.-. School teachers now have lesser brain power man. I'll consider unlocking my blog so that they will see all this and hopefully change back to the 2 by 2 seating arrangement, losers.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH less of complains, more of the happy stuff! I'm watching Shopaholic tmr yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D Can't wait to see Nut too! Haha :)

No comments: