3/14/09

What am I going to do when the best part of me was always you.

Omg why can't i recover!!!! I've been sick for 3 days alr argh :( And it's getting worse. From just a mere sore throat to swollen eye. From a swollen eye to flu. From flu to slight fever. From slight fever to sort-of-high-fever. :(
Anyway i still went to rebond my hair yesterday. Almost died on the way there/during rebonding/on the way back. Now i have bangs and it looks weird o: LOL. So far nobody's seen me yet ha ha who shall be the first :D (Excluding my family members lah.) Neh so i missed the last day of school can anybody tell me what other homework we have other than the maths worksheet and art!!!!!! Last thing: KNS MID YEAR EXAMS TIMETABLE OUT ALR WTH SO FAST D: Need to start mugging alr. Once i recover arghh.

Oh and since i have nothing to post about i shall write about my schedule for the holidays :D
Monday: idk o:
Tuesday: idk o:
Wednesday: Going out! :D
Thursday: Lit meeting at Sherrie's house :D
Friday: idk o:
Saturday: idk o:
Sunday: Tuition. :(
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
And a dedication is coming up for the world's...........................

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

best beeetch! :D

HAPPY SECOND MONTH BEEEECH!!!!!
Muah muah muah muah muah mwarckkkkkkkkkkkks :D
Thank you for everything you always make my day with your loud laugh that teachers always hear you instead of me/px/huiping :D ! Luv you and someday teach me how to say such cheem english!! :D And i still owe you your 3 books my dear brother HAHAHHA.
Sort-of-sms-buddy too! :B Sorry for posting one day late!
SEXY LIPS ILY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS. Shopping anybody? :(

No comments: