3/1/09

I want you to know with everything I won't let this go.

Hi :D Stupid honey tagged me to do a quiz, so i shall do it lol.

On the outside
Name: Jia yan
Birthdate: 12 April
Current status: Huh,what status.
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: Black/brown
Righty or lefty: Right!

On the inside
Your heritage: Chinese?
Fears: Clowns/insects
Weaknesses: I dunno,alot bah
My perfect pizza: Whats that -.- LOL.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow
My thoughts: I miss you ):
My bedtime: 10 plus.
My most missed moments: With my primary school friends.

My pick
Pepsi or coke: Pepsi.
Single or group dates: Single
Addidas and Nike: Addidas
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Yah
Take a shower: Duh lol.
Have a crush: Used to
Think you have been in love: In love now :D
Go to school: Yes but i don't want to.

In the past
Drank alcohol: Yes
Went to a mall: Yes
Been on a stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: Yes
Dyed your hair: Nope. Wish i could. Brown pwns.

Have you ever
Played a stripping game: Nope. Anyone want play? LOLL
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

Age you're hoping
To get married: 25
Get a job: This year during the holidays :D

In a guy
Best eye colour: Any colour :D
Best hair colour: Any colour :D
Short or long hair: Anything as long as i love him :D

What were you doing
One minute ago: Doing this quiz?
One hour ago: Eating breakfast
Hours ago: Sleeping
A year ago: Can't remember. Playing audi i guess -.-

Finish the sentence
I love: baby :D
I feel: Scared for common tests.
I hide: Hide what. LOL.
I miss: friends and baby ):
I need: babyyy :D

Tag twelve people
Bryan, Nut, Smurf, Sy, Amanda, Huiping, Gillian, Px.
Blah blah sui bian, anybody who wants to do lor.

And and, With Me by Sum 41 the lyrics super meaningful and nice :D Tmr if got time i shall paste the lyrics here LOL. Roarrr so nice.
PS. Later still must go fucknig bugis go tuition -.-

No comments: