3/12/09

I should be more than thankful to have you :)

It's 10.50am and i'm alr back home! School dismissed early today cos' chickens flew out of the general office. Oh i'm joking! Wished that could happen :(
I had cough,throat pain, eye pain and abit of flu in the morning so i've decided to come home. And argh it's freaking boring at home :( My throat isn't feeling any better i want to run down to the shops and buy myself a packet of strepsils :( Only had one hour of lessons which is maths. I think i was damn dumb to come to school today in the first place lah, made my father waste $18 on cab fare, cabbing from home to school and school back to home. Guilty ._.

I have a sudden urge to go east coast park to cycle and go hardcore shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When i'm fantasizing about those stuff, i'm going to go watch my ai jiu zai yi qi :D Missed last week's episode hahahahha. I don't think i'm going to school tmr!!!!!!!
But i will miss baby very badly :( Arghhh.

No comments: