3/9/09

Then again,i claimed i was okay.

Charisma was fun :D Po Chun was kissing Damien's butt it was super funny haha :D
Blah blah blah blah nothing much to say :( Dnt was pretty slack, maths was super boring, science was boring also and english was boring also!!!! Everything also boring one, lol.
Then after school i got super sad :( HAHAHHA but i'm ok now! No emo post or such yeah?
So since 8.00 pm till now (10.05pm) i have been painstakingly (correct no?) doing my pw and with so much of my yong gong and nu li, i have managed to finish it and duh, it looks fugly. LOL.
ROAR PW IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, LOSERS GET A LIFE :D Haha feel like saying this in my pw's teacher's face. I bet he'll agree too! Hahaahahah.

And as for now..................i am going to bathe and dream of all the sweetest things in this world and what not. I guess everything is not as nice and blah blah as i dreamt of. Life is seriously not a bed of roses my dears :( I don't know what will happen to me tmr,or the day after tmr, or whatever. Argh i hate living in suspense, bloody hell. I don't even know what the heck am i thinking of these few days and the nagging feeling in my heart just won't go away../

PS. Good luck to me for geog,lit and chinese test results tmr! :)

No comments: