3/15/09

A post for my sweetheart :)

LOL omg i'm so blur. I accidentally deleted my previous Why don't i look like 16!!!!!!!!! post when i wanted to edit it. -.- Okay nvm nvm. I've decided to post a post about my beloved moaning queen! Since today is her birthday, i will post some pictures of her. I don't have many but eh, vely lomantic hor hor hor hor. Tmr/tuesday shall be Nut's turn, even though it's not her birthday :) Good luck Nut HAHHAHAHA.
So anyway, i managed to dig out 2 photos from my old blog archives and 1 recent photo. She looks cute in all of them mwarkssss :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Haha at vivo city!!! When she was all wet and moaning. (Not meaning to sound sick LOL)

This was the day when some guy at bunk scolded her. HAHA :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMURFETTE!!!!
You are older than me alr :( Fourteen liao, must grow up k. Stop playing audi like some mad woman lah LOL and getting 1291238702184902813912y48017230 steads in a day. Super pro man :x I still rmb last time we would always talk on the phone and play audi together, screaming whenever we missed haha. Those days were fun and fun and fun and fun but sadly it's over alr :(
Rmb we used to laugh at Jovi's 'Punani lah!' and those mass conference we had till 2 or 3 am during last last year december was super fun. Although now no time conf alr but i will try to make time for us to conf again okay!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Audi is fun, but must learn to take a break from it hor. And stop buying prepaid cards!!!!!!!!! It's a freaking waste of money lah,seriously.
Mwarks luv you :D

No comments: