3/21/09

I'm burning for you,burning like a candle.

Just a short post before i go and study for bio :(
Omg so fast and the holiday's over. It's like damn quick lah ._. Have been going out everyday since monday and all my homework and revision are like some rubbish alr. Feel so guilty :( But at least i managed to memorise bio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And do maths, but the rest are..............zzzzzzzzz. Haven't done art die alr tmr still got tuition. Ok, let's make it: Have been going out everyday since monday till sunday. It's crazy lah. I spent more than a 100 bucks this week, including my shopping stuff and everything. All the movies that i've caught...NOTHING TO WATCH ALR D: I caught Street fighter, race to witch mountain, hotel for dogs, push blah blah blah blah all the movies that are so far classified under now showing or whatever. Oh yeah, Dragonball shit not planning to watch that heard that it sucks o: Spent so much money on useless things ._. and food that i should'nt have consumed cos i'm on a diet, and the nagging feeling of going shopping won't stop ! D: It's never ending i tell you.....somebody should ban me from buying clothes. My cardboard can't fit all my clothes alr lah, it's gna be full :( Help. LOL. I need to stop. Right after i spend my allowance/savings on belts and my birthday money on a shopping spree :D
Ok looks like i can't stop alr. YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR APRIL TO COME!!!!!! CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH TO SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP ALL I WANT :D Gonna buy bracelets and stuff, lots of tops, earrings, skirt and bottoms and dresses. :D
I'm so excited. :) Hmmm just realised what a quick change in mind i have there. HAHAH WHO CARES MAN :D As long as i get to buy clothes, it's fine :D

Omg i sound like a mad dog in there or some maniac that is mad about shopping. -.-
Argh just a junk written upstairs :D Bye bye. going now. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BABY LATER :D YAY. Sorry for fighting with you ytd :(

No comments: