3/16/09

When a heart breaks it doesn't breakeven.

Gah wth. I'm so bored :( So i shall do some lame posting :(
I played audi in the morning just now with Emily dear :D and sy. Haha i got owned :( I so long nvr play alr that stupid sy still come kp me. Oi go die lah Sy. You suck balls _I_ LOL HAHAHAHA. Doubt you would even read this! Hope you do cos' i want you to know you suck so much :D :D Ask you bring your stead come watch movie with me and Bryanehenhehenheh also don't want. Walao knn, go die man -.-. Say what i going to avoid you later is you avoid me lah pls. You stupid woman, i want see how your dar dar look like lah -.- I'm your good friend you know i should know he looks like you bitch. -.- Haha kk so bored that i decided to scold sy. O: lol. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Going to go out at 2 plus plus. Which is, around 2 more hours. WALAO EH SO BORING PLS, NOBODY ONLINE TO CHAT WITH ME ARGH D: Since i nothing to do i tell you all what i doing later :D LOL. Gonna go bishan to buy cotton on clothes/shoes! Then faceshop buy nail polish! and maybe zinc to buy my bag~ Haha since all the shops are in Junction 8 :D Can't wait can't wait. Then after that gonna go amk hub to watch movie with my bao bei mwark mwark :D LOL. And then pierce my ears :D and buy some stuff at artbox maybe!

Haha kk. Getting exciting for later alr cos gonna see my babyyyyy :D So long nvr see him alr :D I sound completely lame......................argh wth. And why youtube don't have ToGetHer episode 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lousy man. Wth. D:
PS. I look super cheena with bangs. Haha. Ciao :D

(edit) Hi i'm back home and i saw sy and her stead alr. Woohoo mission accomplish :) And is zinc membership card white in colour? LOL. (/edit).

No comments: