6/26/09

And i'm going to miss you like a child misses their blanket.

Irritating. I hate it when i'm broke and I can do NOTHING about it. It pisses me off. I have many things i want to buy on my list and I can't fufil them !!! :(
Grr. I still want that denim jacket (ok very long ago alr), i want the NUM party tank, and those havanias, that pull and bear top, topshop bag (newly spotted, it's gorgeous) and i have to get my new box of contacts. And and hair extensions which is like $100 plus or even $200 plus for the good ones, and obviously double digit for the okay ones at bugis i think. It's fucking ex, it's like half of my monthly allowance or even my whole month's allowance :'( Found one good shop at City Plaza mmh $1 for a strand i think it's reasonable. Will see about it when I get cash....so i'm gonna start saving next week :D Prolly will take around 2 weeks or 3 to get that sum of money. :'(

Leave that aside for now :'( ..... I went out with babyyy today :D We went Ehub to eat Seoul Garden (LOL 2nd time) and it was great :D Didn't eat alot but i was super full. K then walk walk etc lor and went home. And spent like 2 hours trying to do the hair bow thing and i failed miserably. The hair bow that i have has fucking holes. But it looks kind of cute though :D LOL.

:'( $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Support my blogshop pls http://mingledaffairs.livejournal.com/ :D Love you 2 the max. AND I SAW THIS CUTE COW WATERBOTTLE DAMN CUTE I WANT TO BUY.

No comments: