6/28/09

Your faith walks on broken glass and the hangover doesn't pass.

Today is a very special day . ............ .... :>

Happy 10th Month Darling :D
Aiya...i don't want be mushy mushy on my blog so I just say i love you k. LOL :D I shall save my mushy talk when I meet you... tmr? LOL. I love you, teehee. LOL. Quarck :D

:'( Damn sad cos can't meet darling today. Partly because I have tuition today.Yah lah the fucking cb chinese tuition at lanjiaobin bugis start again alr. Nah beh. Must see that teacher face and stupid fu lu shou complex. I hate that place i tell you. Then I must walk pass topshop and try not to cry because I might see that bag that I like. Grrr.
And..i'm finishing maths soon :D Still have the online quiz only. Oh and i still haven't finish chinese but can make it one lah. Chinese and maths is on wednesday :D And and i'm going to start my diet tmr, first day of school. Can't stand my fats anymore, disgusting. Eww.

p/s. I missed the flea ytd, and gonna miss it today again! Reason: No $$$. FML.

No comments: