6/3/09

Cos you know that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic.

Now i know why i hate staying at home the whole day. IT SUCKS LIKE SHIT !%$#!&@. Tell you what I did today. Morning I woke up, ate breakfast on-ed the com and played audi for like awhile. Msn-ed, played pvz (LOL) for like 3 hours i think, msn-ed bloghop msn-ed bloghop livejournal shopping bloghop eat dinner msn-ed msn-ed bloghop livejournal hop youtube videos and yeah that's about it. And it's fucking 9pm. I've been doing boring things for 9 hours. Wonder why my com haven't died from burning heat. Ok i know i could have done some homework but i just had no mood ok. Seriously no mood at all.

Oh, and the best thing is that I fucking have nobody to go out with tmr. Hah everybody is busy fuck ni lah sy's camp. Or else can go www tmr and have fun. Tmd. Nothing to do ok? I think i will just walk around some random place hmmm and spend a few decent hours outside cos' it's really too boring at home. Bored !!!!! This is irritating. There are many things i need to do. Uhm, don't feel like posting them up here yet. One day when i'm bored i shall do that. I need to grow at least to 160cm by the end of term 3. Or i can just go die alr. Fml.

Trailers of the movie i wanna catch :D To make my blog less wordy lah. :D



No comments: