6/2/09

How you love me now.

I feel like doing a new blogskin! Noooooo goodbye to this chio one cos I got tired of it. I think I will be doing a simple one this time aww white background and all that :(

Okk, caught The Conspiracy today at orchard with darling :D Had a really fun time. Also ate BBQ chicken for the first time and it's damn nice or what! The chicken is so tender and nice and I feel like eating it now! :( Saw this super super super chio like don't know what shoe and it's.........................300 bucks. Walao eh seriously can't afford at all. If i really despo i must save up like 6 to 7 weeks for it :'( Omg but it's really chio. -Pouts- :'( :'( :'(
So, thank you baby for today :D I love you many many~

PS. Tmr is homework day :D Yawn. Stupid Emily can't go out with me shopping tmr. :(

No comments: