6/14/09

Fuck you and all your fucking lies.

Knnbccb. My parents don't want to buy me new specs. Wtf. I don't want to wear contacts to school everyday. I want to buy new specs :( I saw 2 very nice ones today, one is black and the other is white. Both are damn nice. Ugh my specs are old alr lah, wtf. Zzz see also want vomit.

Went 'shopping' with sy at bugis. Actually wasn't supposed to shop. I just wanted to get my skirt. Wow i think i should never go out. I saw nice stuff again ZZ. Tried on the dress at topshop, it's fucking nice please someone buy it for me $69 and another top at topshop which is quite nice. I.need.to.save.money. Next sunday going to go back bugis again :D To get my dress maybe i guess and another top that i wanted to buy.

Class chalet, will be away for the next 2 days.
Fuck you, you don't even give a damn.

edit: LET ME SHOW YOU THE BEAUTIFUL DRESS NAO!!!!!!!!

It's nice right! To me i guess. I love the cutting! It's simple yet....the back is damn unique! Sad i can't show you guys the pic of the back. It's so chio :( I want to buy it. But when will i ever get to wear this out? Sigh. Hmm anyway this dress is under petite section. Ok i guess i will admit that i'm short.

No comments: