6/22/09

You kiss me so sweetly, taste just like Hershey's

Sad events today:
1. My forever 21 bag was nowhere to be found. THAT WOMAN OR MAN WHO BOUGHT THAT BAG CAN GO AND SUCK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( Make me wanna cry.
2. Battled myself not to buy that Pull and Bear top.
3. Felt sad in the afternoon cos of some reasons.
4. That top is seducing me to go and buy it .... ...

Happy events today:
1. Was deciding between 2 Pull and Bear tops. Wanted to buy both but.. (sad event point 2).
ANYWAY STIL HAPPY THAT I BOUGHT ONE TOP.
2. I can save like $9 cos the forever 21 bag was sold out, so i can go bugis and buy the other bag that i wanted. It's 9 bucks cheaper :D
3. BABY BABY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are happy people again.
4. Opened my blog shop :D
5. I MADE UP MY MIND AND I'M GOING TO SNATCH THAT PULL AND BEAR TOP AS SOON AS I'VE GOT CASH $$$$$ (Which is like, next next week)

4 VS 5. I should be happy? LOL.
Tmr people are coming to my house and study. Wow i think it will be like a study party? Lol. Hmm. Update about tmr, tmr. LOL. Hope can finish some homework :D

P/s looking forward to this friday :D :D :D :D :D
AND GO TO MINGLEDAFFAIRS.LIVEJOURNAL.COM OK! Love you.

No comments: