6/8/09

We're growing apart but we pull it together again.





SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS SHOULD I BUY THIS?

Can't make up my mind,no. It's chio and it's from topshop! :D The colour is nice and the design is simple but nice! Should i buy it? It's not cheap. And that's the main problem. If it's 20 bucks to 30 i'll grab it! But its not :( I can't seem to make up my mind.
I won't be broke if i buy this but it's heart pain you know if i spend that amount of money. I feel like i'm making an important decision in my life. I think i am. I am and it's killinggggg meeeee.

I know i want it. I know i have to buy it. LOL. Fuck it's getting in me!

Anyway, will be away for 2 days. Call or sms me if you need me. Call my house phone and i.will.murder.you.with.a.fucking.chainsaw. Serious.

No comments: